1. How to proceed with product rental?
On our website, you have the option to rent your favorite items up to 4 months before your event date, but no later than 7 business days before the D-day, so that we can prepare your outfit and deliver it to you on time. The offers for rental products and their prices remain valid as long as they are visible on our website and within the limits of available stocks. Note that our rental products may have been used previously, but rest assured, each new rental comes with refurbishment, cleaning, and disinfection.
Here's how to reserve your rental:
- Select the desired items and add them to your cart. However, keep in mind that putting an item in your cart does not definitively reserve it. The item will be reserved for the dates you select at the time of payment.
- Choose your rental dates.
- Familiarize yourself with and accept our General Rental Terms (GRT) before proceeding with the secure payment of your rental. Payment confirms your full acceptance of the GRT.
- Once your rental is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation email.
Please note that you must be at least 18 years old to make a rental. If you are a minor, make sure you have parental permission.
After your reservation, we prepare your rental and send you an email with shipping details. You can track the delivery status using the tracking information provided in the email. If you do not receive confirmation or shipping emails, feel free to contact our customer service: click here!
We may need to cancel your rental for legitimate reasons such as:
- unavailability of the item
- technical error during payment
- inability to capture the deposit before shipping the package
- fraudulent or abusive use
- non-compliance with our GRT, especially regarding the return of the item.
- When we reasonably believe that you have violated our GRT, especially if you do not return the item in the agreed-upon condition and/or timeframe.
2. Regarding the prices of our products and rentals
Regarding the prices of our rental products, they are indicated on our site, all taxes included, and take into account VAT and any discounts in effect at the time of order. The price of our rentals is calculated for a rental period of 3 days. This rate includes the cleaning service once the product is returned.
How to pay for your rental?
Payment for your rental is made online by credit card (CB, Visa, or MasterCard). Rest assured that all your transactions are secure and compliant with applicable legal provisions, with strict protection of your banking data.
We do not have access to your personal data regarding your means of payment, including credit card, at any time and do not store them on our servers.
Regarding the deposit
The specified amount of the deposit for rental is clearly indicated on the reservation page. You will know exactly the amount that will be temporarily retained as a deposit.
When the package is sent, we make a bank imprint on your bank account to secure the rental of the outfit. This imprint serves as a deposit, and the funds will be returned as soon as the item is received in good condition, without irreversible damage. In case of observed damages, we will partially or fully withhold the deposit, providing you with a detailed explanation by email.
It is essential to note that if we fail to capture the funds at the time of package shipment, the reservation of the outfit will be canceled. Therefore, we encourage you to ensure that the necessary funds are available in your account at the time of the sending procedure to avoid any unwanted cancellations.
3. Delivery of your rental
Where and how can you be delivered?
Deliveries are made throughout France (excluding Corsica and overseas departments and territories) using services such as express delivery to a collection point. You will receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking information.
You can track the progress of your rental from the receipt of the email confirming the shipment of your rental with the relevant tracking information.
We are not responsible if you do not retrieve the dress in time for your event.
When will you be delivered?
We try to deliver your package on Thursdays.
Please note that it is important for your reservation to be made at least 7 business days before the date of your event in order to prepare and deliver your dress.
You will receive your piece in a cover that you must reuse when returning it (otherwise, fees may apply).
In case of delay or non-delivery, we invite you to contact Customer Service at email@example.com
4. Return of the caftan
The return of your rental must be made within the specified time frame, following the instructions provided to you when confirming your rental. The cleaning of the items is taken care of by us, and you are not required to do it yourself.
Within what timeframe should you make your post-rental return?
For all rentals made from Friday to Sunday, the return of the product must be made no later than Monday.
How to return your rental to us?
- Place your item(s) in the cover.
- Attach the return label to the outside of the package.
- Drop the box at the DHL collection point of your choice.
If we find that your return is not compliant or not made within the allotted time, penalties may apply:
- In case of receiving a damaged piece (i.e., a piece that can no longer be rented because we cannot restore it to perfect rental condition despite the available means - dry cleaning, superficial repair, disinfection), we will retain the security deposit in full.
- In case of non-compliant return, not including packaging items that must be returned at the end of the rental (reusable cover), we invite you to contact our customer service at the following email address:
firstname.lastname@example.org via our contact page: click here!
Otherwise, we reserve the right to charge you up to an additional 10 euros if you do not return the reusable cover.
Finally, if you do not return your rental within the specified time, we will charge you 50 euros per day of delay (the postmark indicating the return date of your rental). Beyond 7 calendar days of delay, we reserve the right to use your security deposit for the piece you rented.
5. What if you change your mind or no longer need your rental?
If you wish to cancel your rental, you have a period of 14 days from your reservation to do so. However, if your rental begins before the expiry of this period, you waive the right to withdraw.
Once your cancellation request has been verified by our services, you will receive a refund confirmation email. We commit to refunding the amount corresponding to your rental as soon as possible and no later than 14 days following the date of your cancellation request. Your refund will be made directly to the account linked to the credit card used for payment.
6. What guarantees do your products have?
Our products benefit from the legal guarantees of conformity and hidden defects. In case of dispute, our general rental terms are subject to French law, and French courts will have jurisdiction. We encourage you to contact us in case of disagreement to find an amicable solution, and if necessary, you can contact the Mediator of E-commerce of FEVAD or use the online dispute resolution platform of the European Commission.
The legal guarantee of conformity applies independently of any commercial warranty that may be granted.
You can choose to implement the warranty for hidden defects within the meaning of Article 1641 of the Civil Code. In this case, you can choose between canceling the rental or reducing the sale price in accordance with Article 1644 of the Civil Code.
7. Your Personal Data
8. Liability and Force Majeure
We are committed to accurately describing our rental products and keeping information up to date optimally. However, in case of force majeure, we cannot be held responsible for any failure to fulfill our contractual obligations. Execution and delivery times will be extended in case of force majeure, but we will do our best to find a solution.
Our liability cannot be engaged in case of failure to meet any of our contractual obligations resulting from a case of force majeure, as defined by the regulations. Therefore, we will not be held responsible for any non-performance or delay in the execution of your orders caused by events beyond our control, including:
- Strikes, closures, or other industrial actions;
- Civil unrest, riot, invasion, terrorist attack, or threat of terrorist attack, war (declared or not), or threat or preparation of war;
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, epidemic and pandemic, or other natural disasters;
- Inability to use public and private telecommunications networks;
- Acts, decrees, legislation, regulations, or restrictions of any government (e.g., administrative closure of stores);
-Failure or accidents in maritime, postal, or other transportation.
The execution of the general rental conditions (CGL) will be suspended for the duration of the force majeure event, and execution and delivery times will be extended accordingly. However, we will do our best to end the force majeure situation or find a solution that allows us to fulfill our contractual obligations despite this force majeure event.
9. What if we disagree?
We hope to avoid any disagreement, but in case of dispute, we encourage you to contact us first to find an amicable solution. If this is not enough, French courts will have jurisdiction and French law will apply.
Please note that our general rental conditions (CGL) are subject to French law, and your rentals are governed by the CGL in effect on the day of your reservation.
If, despite our efforts, we cannot find an amicable solution, you have the option of contacting the Mediator of E-commerce of FEVAD (Federation of E-commerce and Distance Selling), whose contact details are as follows:
60 Rue La Boétie – 75008 Paris – http://www.mediateurfevad.
You can also use the online dispute resolution platform provided by the European Commission at the following address:
https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.show&lng=FRHave more questions? Contact us!